IT’S NEVER TOO EARLY (OR TOO LATE) TO TALK ABOUT FINANCIAL EDUCATION WITH YOUR KIDS.
YOUR CHILD’S FINANCIAL LITERACY SKILLS LAY THE FOUNDATION FOR LIFELONG SUCCESS.
Financial education for kids begins at home. Each year presents new opportunities for you to teach your kids about money.
If you don’t have time to read extensive books on kids’ financial literacy, SageVest Kids is here to help!
We’re a one-stop resource, providing parents with a step-by-step guide to teaching financial literacy skills.
We break out financial education by age, so you know when to introduce
new money concepts to your child and how to go about it.
Promoting Financial Learning Through Play
Starting an Allowance
and Money Basics
Opening a Bank Account
and Kid’s Savings
Developing Budgeting Skills
Balancing Financial Wants
and Peer Pressure
Financially Preparing Your
Kids Before College
ANSWERS TO YOUR MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS
- When to begin giving kids an allowance.
- Whether chores should be linked to allowances.
- Money basics for kids, tweens, and teens.
- Teaching your kids to save.
- Saving for college.
- Whether your teen should get a part-time job.
- How to teach the value of a dollar, relative to real-life costs.
- How your wealth might impact your child.
- Books, games, websites and apps to help teach your kids about money.
OUR LATEST ARTICLES
Virginia529 rolled out a new college savings program called the Tuition Track Portfolio (TTP) on February 1st of this...
Parents are facing immeasurable challenges during Covid-19 as they juggle work, family, school, health and finances....
Make a wise investment in your FAMILY'S future today.
SageVest Wealth Management is a fee-only firm, proudly serving as a fiduciary.